1. Clients must give at least 72-hour notice from session start time if they cannot attend their session or the client will be charged for session.
2. If clients can't make a session due to illness they may ask their trainer to reschedule their session and trainers will try their hardest to accomodate, and offer the best time possible.
3. No refunds can be given once sessions have been paid for.
4. All blocks must be taken for a period of three months mimimum. The first month is paid up front and a standing order set up from 3 weeks of the first pament.
5. Clients must disclose any illnesses or health conditions that might impact their personal training sessions.
6. Clients must recognise that injuries can happen when undertaking a fitness programme and the sports and exercise clinic ltd will not be responsible should they injure themselves during a session.
Copyright © 2015 · All Rights Reserved · Bespoke-Fitness.co.uk · Glasgow Personal Trainer